AugustusTours – Tailor-made travel and service quality
Why book your holiday at AugustusTours and not any other tour operator? The reasons for your choice may vary, depending on countless different factors. We would now like to show you why AugustusTours is the right choice to be YOUR competent partner for active and group tours.
For over 21 years, AugustusTours has been your partner for tailored tours in Germany. We apply ingenuity and take great care to select the right service partners for your tours, and take you and your guests to the most beautiful areas of Germany. These include Saxony (our home), Saxony-Anhalt, Berlin, Bavaria and Thuringia.
Thanks to the varying nature of our guests´ requirements, we are proud to draw on a wealth of experience. We use our expert knowledge to advise groups of music and Arts-lovers, historians, railway enthusiasts, wine buffs or cyclists and walkers. The guest demands value for money – we provide that in combination with quality.
With us, your reservation is in the right hands, because…
- AugustusTours is a competent partner with over 18 years of experience
- we are accessible to you all year round, 24-hour-a-day
- we place great value on quality and service
- we visit our target regions regularly, allowing us to know them through and through
- we provide you, our customers, with extensive travel documents and maps, preparing you adequately for all tours
- after your arrival, we will personally greet you in Dresden, to give you additional tips for your journey
- our motivated, licenced tour guides master both in languages and their professional field. And while informing you about your destination, they will not overload your with excessive dates or data
- if possible, during your entire tour and other future tours, you will be cared for by one and the same tour guide
- AugustusTours cooperates with long-standing, reliable service providers
- we have personally tested all our restaurant recommendations
- we are experiences, friendly, motivated and reliable.
- we continue educating ourselves, whether in our target regions, quality management or foreign languages.
- in AugustusTours, your always come first! We regularly keep in touch and remind you of important deadlines and unresolved matters.
- we are here for you from A like »Authenticity« to Z like »Zest«.
AugustusTours on course for even higher quality
Since the founding of the company in 1997, every AugustusTours employee has worked according to the following motto: "Anyone who stops getting better has stopped being good!"
We have therefore become one of the first Dresden-based firms to have its staff members trained as quality coaches within the framework of the "ServiceQualität" Sachsen quality programme. This certificate is a quality seal, guaranteeing:
- Consistent analysis of our performance from our clients’ point of view;
- The development of ideas, enabling us to surprise our guests;
- Constant effort towards exceeding client expectations;
- At least one quality brainstorming session per year;
- A regular implementation of quality assurance and quality improvement measures;
- The creation of bespoke offers tailored to the requirements of our customers;
- 24/7 client support throughout the year.
The programme has gone on to be rolled out in 15 states nationwide as ServiceQualität Deutschland. Since June 2009, this quality management system has also been recognised Europe-wide by HOTREC (the umbrella organisation for hotels, restaurants and cafés in Europe).
Participating companies are free to choose which of the three levels of this German training and certification programme they would like to target, and have the option to work their way up consecutively or go straight to a more advanced level. AugustusTours has now achieved Level II of the Servicequalität Deutschland programme, completing a wide variety of tasks along the way. Tasks have included:
- The drawing up of a strengths and weaknesses profile;
- Employee surveys;
- The evaluation of 90 anonymous guest questionnaires;
- Passing a "Mystery Check" carried out by a trained test subject;
- The submission of an action plan detailing individual quality-related tasks.
Do not hesitate to ask about other destinations and themes you are interested in! You might find that our personal knowledge extends far beyond what there is space for in this website.
We would be pleased to receive you and your clients as our guests in the near future. Over 12,000 guests can't be wrong – travel with AugustusTours!