Further interesting types of cycling tours
You are not sure yet where your next cycling tour will lead you, but are set on your expectations on the perfect activity holiday? If so, you will surely find the following pages very interesting because they provide a variety of information on possible tours for your next cycling trip. These types of travel are waiting to be discovered:
- Sportive cycling tours – For the ones who enjoy long hours and distances on the bicycle
- Laid back cycling tours – For the ones who prefer a leisurely ride through the countryside and don't mind a stop here or there
- Circular cycle tours – For everyone looking towards easy arrival and departure arrangements, seeing as the tour will end where it started
- Radial cycling tours – For the ones preferring to unpack and returning to the same hotel after an exciting day trip into the surrounding area
You prefer travelling in a group with your family and friends? If so, please have a look at our tour suggestions of
The best-liked cycling tour regions of our portfolio
If you are not yet sure where to go or what route to pick for your next cycling holiday, please have a look at our selection of the best-liked tour regions amongst our guests and staff members:
- Elbe Cycle Path: Enjoy trips along one of the best-liked cycle paths in Germany, ranging from the Giant Mountains to the North Sea
- Lake Constance Cycle Path: Unforgettable cycle paths along the lakeshore will introduce you to the beautiful countryside of this region
- Baltic Sea Cycle Path: Maritime flair, fascinating cliff coasts and a refreshing breeze – What more could one ask for?
- All cycling tour destinations at a glance
Use this chance and request your very own tailor-made cycling tour.
Image sources: © AugustusTours; © Silvio Dittrich, elberadweg.de