Our contribution to environmental protection and social projects
Environmental protection is of great concern to AugustusTours. We have been striving for responsible interaction with our environment for many years. In spring 2010 and within the scope of an environmental pledge, we have committed ourselves to observing jointly identified measures and thereby making a significant contribution to environmental protection.
Our contribution to environmental protection and sustainable development
- We are well aware of the tremendous responsibility to protect our environment and therefore continually implement measures to protect it.
- We are organizing environmentally friendly trips, such as cycling and hiking tours.
- We pay attention to our natural resources and use them sparingly and consciously by avoiding unnecessary printing. For printing we use recycled paper with a WWF seal of approval.
- We make our purchases and new acquisitions in all aspects of environmental compatibility. Thus we are paying attention to environmental labels, such as the EnergyStar.
- Together as a team, we are working on the implementation of this promise by meeting the guidelines we established. We are separating our waste, use resource-saving work equipment and ensure environmentally appropriate handling of all devices.
- A bicycle exists within our company, which is available to everyone to run errands.
Behind every single pledge, there are guidelines, which each employee consciously heeds and actively adopts. We look forward to continuing our contribution to sustainable development! Here you can learn more about us.
Our social responsibility
Since the beginning of 2015, we have been supporting the German youth association for environmental protection Dresden (Naturschutzjugend Dresden). This is a group of teenagers and students, which supports environmental education for kids and teenagers in their free time. From the proceeds of your bookings we support the NAJU Dresden and their environmental education with € 1.00 per person.
For five years, AugustusTours supported the Dresden Children’s Aid Association (Dresdner Kinderhilfe e.V.) from 2010 to 2014, an association which is strongly committed to families with chronically ill children. For this association we also donated € 1.00 per person for each reservation.