Round Trip "Music Tour Germany" from Frankfurt
What to expect
Germany offers a variety of music artists. Following the footsteps of Wagner, Bach and other musicians, you will get an insight into German music history during this unique tour.
Your round trip starts and ends in Frankfurt/Main. During your tour you will explore the musical and cultural treasures of cities like Hamburg, Berlin, Leipzig, Dresden, Munich and more.
The tour can be altered according to your specific requirements, so please see it as food for thought rather than a set meal. It would be our pleasure to draw up a tailored quote based on your ideas and expectations – giving you a music tour that will enchant you.
Detailed information for journey "Music tour Germany from Frankfurt"
Basic package for your round trip "Music Tour Germany":
21 days/ 20 nights
Day 1: Individual arrival to Frankfurt
• Transfer to Bad Homburg
Day 2: Bad Homburg
• Guided walking tour of Bad Hamburg
• Visit to Palace & Garden Bad Homburg
Day 3: Eisenach
• Tour continues to Eisenach
• Exclusive visit to Bach House including reception with sparkling wine and music played on historical instruments
Day 4: Eisenach
• Guided walking tour of Eisenach
• Visit to Wartburg Castle
• Evening performance at Wartburg Castle
Day 5: Erfurt and Weimar
• Excursion to Erfurt including walking tour of the city and visit to St Augustine’s Monastery
• Walking tour of Weimar and visit one of the various museums (Anna Amalia Library, Goethe House, etc.)
Day 16: Bavarian Castles
• Excursion to Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace including guided tours
Day 17: Munich
• Guided walking tour of Munich
• Visit to Residenzmuseum, Treasury and Cuvillié-Theatre
Day 18: Stuttgart
• Tour continues to Stuttgart via Augsburg
• Guided walking tour of Augsburg including visit Fuggerei
Day 19: Heidelberg and Frankfurt/Main
• Tour continues to Frankfurt via Heidelberg
• Guided walking tour of Heidelberg
• Ride with funicular railway to Heidelberg Castle including visit
Day 20: Frankfurt/Main
• Guided walking tour of Frankfurt including visit Main Tower
• Evening performance at Frankfurt Opera
Day 21: Individual departure from Frankfurt
Please find the full itinerary in our PDF File
Wartburg Castle Eisenach © AugustusTours
Bavarian State Opera National Theatre © Felix Löchner
Basic package for your round trip "Music Tour Germany:
21 days/ 20 nights
- Guided walking tours in various cities
- Visit to museums, castles and other monuments
- Cruise on the Alster river
- Evening performances at several opera houses like the Berlin State Opera and the Dresden Semper Opera
- many more services included. Please find more information in the PDF file.
This itinerary is only a suggestion for your next music tour through Germany which can be adjusted according to your desires. Whether you draw inspiration from the proposals made in this itinerary or blend them with your own ideas, the AugustusTours team looks forward to putting together your next music tour.
Prices for services included
This round trip through Germany is characterized by its creativity and flexibility, with each itinerary specially tailored to both your requirements and those of your guests. It can be shortened, extended or adapted according to your desires. The prices are based on the programme, group size and hotel class. We are looking forward to your inquiry and provide you with an individual offer for your music tour through Germany or to other German cities . We are also happy to organize a cultural tour in different German cities for your group!