River cruises are gaining more and more popularity with Germany being one of the favorite European destinations, offering diverse sceneries and various cultural highlights along its rivers.
But – which further advantages do river cruises provide?
- No need for long bus rides in order to travel from one city to another
- No bed-changing and repeated packing of suitcases
- Most ships offer a bright variety of evening programmes as e.g. live music and lectures
- Convenient size ships enable travelling in smaller groups
- Most of the times, solely outer cabins are bookable so that guests can daily enjoy a beautiful view during their stay
- The relaxed and slowed down journey makes guests enjoy the cruise even more
River cruises on the rise – AugustusTours extended the range of tour offers
So far, we have focused on cruises between Berlin and Prague on the Elbe River and have organised multiple airport transfers, guided city tours and excursions for foreign guests. Here, you can find an overview of possible stage places along the Southern Elbe River. Furthermore, we have been offering tours along the Baltic coast (Usedom, Rügen, Stralsund, Wollin, etc.).
We would like to provide you with tailor-made tour suggestions for your river cruises along Danube and Main (Passau, Regensburg, Nuremberg, etc.) and Rhine and Moselle. Whether you draw inspiration from the proposals made or blend them with your own ideas, the AugustusTours team looks forward to putting together your next group tour.
MS Elbe Princess on Elbe River in Dresden © AugustusTours
On board of MS Elbe Princess in Dresden © AugustusTours