In a few weeks, the most important global travel trade show ITB opens its doors in Berlin. The latest travel trends and developments in the tourism industry will be published there. But you can also meet us in person at numerous other trade fairs in 2019.
AugustusTours at trade shows and fairs in 2019
- Fiets en Wandelbeurs Gent, 2nd to 3rd February 2019
- ITB Berlin, 6th to 8th March 2019
- British Tourism & Travel Show in Birmingham, 20th to 21st March 2019
- Velo Berlin (with Lausitzer Seenland), 27th April 2019
- Germany Travel Mart in Wiesbaden, 12th to 14th May 2019
- World Travel Market in London, 4th to 6th November 2019
ITB Berlin – Meet us in person!
This year, Anke Herrmann and Juliane Hummel will be attending the ITB Berlin from 6th to 8th March 2019. They will be well prepared for your visit to provide you with the latest travel offers and new travel occasions for 2019, 2020 and 2021. Besides, they will be there to gather new offers and special travel ideas. Furthermore, we want to use this opportunity to meet long-term partners and get to know new business associates.
New offers we have in store for you:
- Music tours to Germany for groups from 10 persons
- Ground handlings for river cruises along the Elbe, Rhine, Moselle, Danube and Main rivers
- Round trips throughout Germany, e.g. "Culinary Germany" and "100 Years of Bauhaus in 2019" or "Berlin – Dresden – Prague"
- Travel recommendations for the Oberammergau Passion Play 2020
- Offers regarding to Martin Luther and the Reformation
- Cycling holidays along the Elbe river
- A cycle tour from Hamburg to Berlin along the Elbe and Havel rivers
- Walking holidays in Saxon Switzerland or in the Harz Mountains
To attend the British Tourism & Travel Show in Birmingham, AugustusTours is sponsored by the European Regional Development Fund Saxony 2014-2020.
Subject to change.