In a few weeks, the most important global travel trade show ITB opens its doors in Berlin. The latest travel trends and developments in the tourism industry will be published there. But you can also meet us in person at numerous other trade fairs in 2020.
AugustusTours at trade shows and fairs in 2020
- Dresden 2020 Travel Fair (with Lausitzer Seenland), 31st January to 2nd February 2020
- Fiets en Wandelbeurs Gent, 15th to 16th February 2020
- ITB Berlin, 4th to 6th March 2020
- Germany Travel Mart in Rostock, 10th to 12nd May 2020
- World Travel Market in London, 2th to 4th November 2020
ITB Berlin – Meet us in person!
This year, Anke Herrmann and Juliane Hummel will be attending the ITB Berlin from 4th to 6th March 2020. They will be well prepared for your visit to provide you with the latest travel offers and new travel occasions for 2020, 2021 and 2022. Besides, they will be there to gather new offers and special travel ideas. Furthermore, we want to use this opportunity to meet long-term partners and get to know new business associates.
New offers we have in store for you:
- Music tours to Germany for groups from 10 persons
- Ground handlings for river cruises along the Elbe, Rhine, Moselle, Danube, Main rivers and Baltic coast
- Round trips throughout Germany, e.g. "Culinary Germany" and "Hanseatic Cities" or "Berlin – Dresden – Prague"
- ...tailor-made group tours for the 250th birthday of Ludwig van Beethoven in 2020 and the Mahler-Festival 2021
- Art and architecture tours and group tours on the topic of Bauhaus
- Offers regarding to Martin Luther and the Reformation
- Cycling holidays along the Elbe river, Havel river, Spree river, Oder Neisse river
- Walking holidays in the Elbe Sandstone Mountains or in the Harz Mountains
Subject to change.