In less than two months, the most important global travel trade show ITB opens its doors in Berlin. During the trade visitor days (9th to 11th March 2016) the latest travel trends and developments in the tourism industry will be published.
AugustusTours at trade shows and exhibitions in 2016
AugustusTours is visiting the ITB during the trade visitor days from 9th to 11th March 2016 in order to look for special travel ideas and new offers to increase our tour selection. Furthermore, we want to use this opportunity to meet long-term partners and get to know new business associates.
New offers we have in store for you:
- Music tours to Germany for groups from 10 persons
- Ground handlings for river cruises along the Elbe river
- Travel recommendations for our new German destination Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Offers regarding the anniversary of the Reformation 2017
- A cycle tour from Hamburg to Berlin along the Havel and Elbe rivers
- A walking holiday in the Harz Mountains
In the course of this year, you have the opportunity to meet us at these further exhibitions:
- Germany Travel Show London, 11 to 12 February 2016
- Fiets en Wandelbeurs Antwerpen, 27 to 28 February 2016
- Germany Travel Mart in Magdeburg, 17 to 19 April 2016
- World Travel Market in London, 7 to 9 November 2016
Subject to modifications.