Our quality promise
Your booking is in good hands with us
Why should you book your trip with AugustusTours? Well, there are always many reasons for making a booking decision. For this reason, we would like to explain to you why we are YOUR competent partner for individual active vacations and tailor-made group tours.
- AugustusTours is a competent partner with over 25 years of experience.
- we are available for you around the clock.
- we attach great importance to quality and service.
- we know our destination regions inside out and visit them regularly.
- we prepare you optimally for your trip with comprehensive travel documents.
- we welcome our groups personally on arrival in Dresden wherever possible in order to provide additional tips.
- our motivated and licensed tour guides have a wealth of specialist knowledge and language skills.
- AugustusTours works with long-standing and reliable partners.
- we have tested most of our restaurant recommendations ourselves.
- we are experienced, friendly, motivated and reliable.
- we regularly undergo further training, whether in our destination regions, in quality management or in foreign languages.
- you come first at AugustusTours! We keep in regular contact and remind you of deadlines and unresolved issues.
- you are regularly informed of news about our offers and destinations by newsletter and on our website.
- we are there for you from A for "inquiry" to Z for "satisfaction".
On course for quality with the "ServiceQualität Deutschland" initiative
Since AugustusTours was founded in 1997, every single AugustusTours employee has acted according to the motto: "If you stop improving, you have stopped being good." It was therefore a matter of course for us to be the first company in Dresden to join the "Service Quality Saxony" (later "ServiceQualität Deutschland") initiative in 2003 and to have quality coaches trained for this purpose. We were one of the pioneers in Saxony, with the first 5 certified companies being awarded the certificate in November 2003.
Our quality coaches monitor the quality of our daily work and regularly review quality targets and objectives to ensure that they are being implemented and achieved.
Since 2003, we have carried the quality seal, which monitors the quality of the work of service companies. For us, this seal means that we ...
- consistently analyze our services from the customer's point of view.
- constantly develop new ideas with which we can surprise our guests.
- always aim to exceed your expectations.
conduct at least one quality brainstorming session per year.
- constantly implement ideas for quality assurance and improvement.
- create customized offers tailored to your needs.
are available for you 24 hours a day, all year round.
All 16 federal states are now represented in the "ServiceQualität Deutschland" initiative, which has existed in Saxony for over 15 years. The pioneer of the initiative was Baden-Württemberg, which was the first federal state to acquire a license for the quality management system developed in Switzerland in 2001. Other federal states followed in the years that followed. In 2007, eight federal states founded the "ServiceQualität Deutschland" cooperation association.
The ServiceQualität Deutschland initiative now exists in all sixteen federal states. The standardized system consists of three stages that build on each other. Certification is valid for three years, after which re-certification is possible. In the individual certification stages, the service quality provided by the companies is examined from various perspectives and an increase in friendliness towards the customer is encouraged.
The initiative has set itself the task of ensuring customer satisfaction as a success factor. The aim is to achieve a sustainable and visible improvement in service quality nationwide and an increase in quality awareness among all service companies.
In the certification program, each company is free to decide whether it wants to progress level by level or defend the level it has achieved. AugustusTours achieved level II of ServiceQualität Deutschland in 2009 and successfully defended this level in 2013, 2016, 2020 and 2023.
Numerous tasks were accomplished on the way to renewed level II certification:
- A profile of the company's strengths and weaknesses was drawn up.
- Anonymous employee and management surveys were carried out on their work and attitude towards the company.
- Our cycling and hiking guests were also surveyed.
- A trained test person carried out a "mystery check" on us.
- An action plan with individual quality tasks was submitted and is now reviewed and expanded year after year. To this end, we hold at least one quality brainstorming session per year and develop ideas for quality assurance and improvement together. In 2020, we made our website even more customer-friendly. In 2013, we set up a communication platform on the AugustusTours website where guests can share their travel impressions and rate the trips they have experienced using a star system. As early as 2010, we planned the following measure as part of our certification, which we have been successfully implementing ever since: Our environmental promise.
These measures are used to calculate the company's service quality according to a standardized points system and the quality certificate is awarded when a minimum number of points is reached. We are now facing a major task for the coming years: maintaining the high level of our service quality.
We never run out of good ideas: We hope that we can also get you on board or get you on your bike or hiking boots so that we can set out on a quality course together!