Current information on the effects of the corona epidemic on our trips for corporate and tour operator customers as well as private travellers including new information about future trips.
In this section we publish current news and latest information about our offers for tour operators, groups and clubs as well as about our incoming services. Furthermore we would like to let you know more about the team working on our city and cultural tours. We wish you an enjoyable read of our news.
Culture enthusiasts can take a deep breath: after the compulsory break due to Corona, friends of the famous Wagner tetralogy can once again look forward to numerous performances of the Ring cycle in the following years. At the beginning of 2021, therefore the Semperoper Dresden is the right address, at the end of 2021/beginning of 2022, the Deutsche Oper berlin welcomes lovers of the Wagner tetralogy, and for 2022, the Leipzig Opera plans to perform all of Wagner's operas. The ideal occasion for a musical group tour second to none!
In 2020, visitors and guests of the Dresden State Art Collections can look forward to excellent long-established permanent exhibitions but also to numerous special exhibitions worth seeing and outstanding openings. A selection of the most exciting and at the same time most beautiful projects is presented in the following article.
After six years of reconstruction, the Old Masters Picture Gallery in the Semper Building at the Dresden Zwinger will be open to visitors from 29. February 2020 on. In addition to the modernisation of the building, the "Sculpture Collection up to 1800" is a major new feature.
Find out what you can discover new..
Soon, the most important travel trade show ITB opens its doors in Berlin. AugustusTours will be attending the ITB, as well. The team of AugustusTours looks forward to meeting you in person at ITB Berlin, GTM Rostock or other trade fairs in 2020. Please do not hesitate to make an appointment!
More Articles ...
- 2020-01-01 | With the best wishes for a Happy New Year...
- 2019-12-09 | Business hours between Christmas and New Year!
- 2019-12-06 | FamTrip to Dresden and Leipzig
- 2019-11-08 | Reopening of Royal State Apartments in Dresden
- 2019-10-09 | Dresden Music Festival 2020
- 2019-09-18 | AugustusTours at World Travel Market in London
- 2019-09-16 | Mahler-Festival 2021 in Leipzig
- 2019-06-20 | AugustusTours celebrates summer party with partners
- 2019-06-18 | FamTrip to Dresden
- 2019-05-09 | 250 Years of Ludwig van Beethoven in 2020