Necessity is the mother of invention: We invite you to virtual museum visits as well as musical and cultural delights. Whether at home on the couch or in quiet minutes at the office: Sit back and click through our small but fine selection of top-class streaming and digital exhibition offers. This selection offers a diverse programme and invites you to bring variety into your everyday life and enjoy wonderful culture or art from all over Germany.
In this section we publish current news and latest information about our offers for tour operators, groups and clubs as well as about our incoming services. Furthermore we would like to let you know more about the team working on our city and cultural tours. We wish you an enjoyable read of our news.
Company holidays??? Nobody's there??? – Don't worry! We're here for you! Between the Christmas holidays and New Year's Eve our service will be available for you as follows ... AugustusTours wishes you a peaceful Christmas time and a Happy New Year!
Looking back at over 40 years of the Music Festival, the amount and variety of events has always been great. This year, the first part of the festival will be a free streaming festival. In the second part of the music festival from 4th to 13th June, nineteen live concerts will be offered as open-air concerts in the Kulturpalast and the Stallhof.
The next major fair in our calendar will be the Germany Travel Mart, which will be taking place virtually from 27/04 till 29/04/2021. As always, AugustusTours will be present as well to meet with longstanding and new partners. If you are participating and interested in a meeting, please do not hesitate to contact us! Read on for more information!
Soon, the most important travel trade show ITB opens its digital doors. AugustusTours will be attending the ITB, as well. The team of AugustusTours looks forward to meeting you in person at ITB, GTM or during a digital breakfast in 2021. Please do not hesitate to make an appointment!
More Articles ...
- 16/07/2020 | Information about current travel possibilities
- 2020-05-07 | Wagner's "Ring of the Nibelung" 2021/2022 in Dresden, Leipzig and Berlin
- 2020-03-10 | Highlights and exhibitions of the Dresden State Art Collections in 2020/2021
- 2020-01-30 | Reopening of the Old Masters Picture Gallery in Dresden
- 2020-01-01 | With the best wishes for a Happy New Year...
- 2019-12-06 | FamTrip to Dresden and Leipzig
- 2019-11-08 | Reopening of Royal State Apartments in Dresden
- 2019-09-18 | AugustusTours at World Travel Market in London
- 2019-09-16 | Mahler-Festival 2021 in Leipzig
- 2019-06-20 | AugustusTours celebrates summer party with partners