In this section we publish current news and latest information about our offers for tour operators, groups and clubs as well as about our incoming services. Furthermore we would like to let you know more about the team working on our city and cultural tours. We wish you an enjoyable read of our news.
In 2020, visitors and guests of the Dresden State Art Collections can look forward to excellent long-established permanent exhibitions but also to numerous special exhibitions worth seeing and outstanding openings. A selection of the most exciting and at the same time most beautiful projects is presented in the following article.
After six years of reconstruction, the Old Masters Picture Gallery in the Semper Building at the Dresden Zwinger will be open to visitors from 29. February 2020 on. In addition to the modernisation of the building, the "Sculpture Collection up to 1800" is a major new feature.
Find out what you can discover new..
Soon, the most important travel trade show ITB opens its doors in Berlin. AugustusTours will be attending the ITB, as well. The team of AugustusTours looks forward to meeting you in person at ITB Berlin, GTM Rostock or other trade fairs in 2020. Please do not hesitate to make an appointment!
We wish you a Happy New Year! May your new year be filled with luck, healthiness and lots of beautiful travel experiences! We would like to introduce our plans for the new year to you...
More Articles ...
- 2019-12-09 | Business hours between Christmas and New Year!
- 2019-12-06 | FamTrip to Dresden and Leipzig
- 2019-11-08 | Reopening of Royal State Apartments in Dresden
- 2019-10-09 | Dresden Music Festival 2020
- 2019-09-18 | AugustusTours at World Travel Market in London
- 2019-09-16 | Mahler-Festival 2021 in Leipzig
- 2019-06-20 | AugustusTours celebrates summer party with partners
- 2019-06-18 | FamTrip to Dresden
- 2019-05-09 | 250 Years of Ludwig van Beethoven in 2020
- 2019-05-06 | The Kissinger Summer 2020