Soon, the largest travel trade show ITB Berlin opens its doors again. AugustusTours will be attending the ITB, as well. The team of AugustusTours looks forward to meeting you in person at ITB, GTM, WTM or during a digital breakfast in 2023. Please do not hesitate to make an appointment!
In this section we publish current news and latest information about our offers for tour operators, groups and clubs as well as about our incoming services. Furthermore we would like to let you know more about the team working on our city and cultural tours. We wish you an enjoyable read of our news.
The annual Dresden Music Festival will take place for the 46th time this year from May 18 to June 18. "BLACKANDWHITE" is the motto of Dresden Music Festival 2023 because it is dedicated to the areas of tension in music and society. Between war and peace, pandemic and regained freedom, Jan Vogler and his team in Dresden have put together a diverse program of 63 events at 22 venues.
Are you currently on a hiking trip with us in Saxon Switzerland? As you have certainly learned on site as well as from the press, there were forest fires in Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland. Here you will find all the latest information. We are always available to answer your questions.
Necessity is the mother of invention: We invite you to virtual museum visits as well as musical and cultural delights. Whether at home on the couch or in quiet minutes at the office: Sit back and click through our small but fine selection of top-class streaming and digital exhibition offers. This selection offers a diverse programme and invites you to bring variety into your everyday life and enjoy wonderful culture or art from all over Germany.
Company holidays??? Nobody's there??? – Don't worry! We're here for you! Between the Christmas holidays and New Year's Eve our service will be available for you as follows ... AugustusTours wishes you a peaceful Christmas time and a Happy New Year!
More Articles ...
- 2021-04-14 | AugustusTours welcomes you at Germany Travel Mart
- 16/07/2020 | Information about current travel possibilities
- 2020-05-07 | Wagner's "Ring of the Nibelung" 2021/2022 in Dresden, Leipzig and Berlin
- 2020-03-10 | Highlights and exhibitions of the Dresden State Art Collections in 2020/2021
- 2020-01-30 | Reopening of the Old Masters Picture Gallery in Dresden
- 2020-01-01 | With the best wishes for a Happy New Year...
- 2019-12-06 | FamTrip to Dresden and Leipzig
- 2019-11-08 | Reopening of Royal State Apartments in Dresden
- 2019-09-18 | AugustusTours at World Travel Market in London
- 2019-09-16 | Mahler-Festival 2021 in Leipzig