Soon, the most important travel trade show ITB opens its doors in Berlin. AugustusTours will be attending the ITB, as well. The team of AugustusTours looks forward to meeting you in person at ITB Berlin, GTM Rostock or other trade fairs in 2020. Please do not hesitate to make an appointment!
News about our city and cultural tour offers
In this section we publish current news and latest information about our offers for tour operators, groups and clubs as well as about our incoming services. Furthermore we would like to let you know more about the team working on our city and cultural tours. We wish you an enjoyable read of our news.
We wish you a Happy New Year! May your new year be filled with luck, healthiness and lots of beautiful travel experiences! We would like to introduce our plans for the new year to you...
Company holidays? Nobody's there? – Don't worry! We're here for you! Between the Christmas holidays and New Year's Eve our service will be available for you as follows ... AugustusTours wishes you a peaceful Christmas time and a Happy New Year!
On the 24th November 2019 we welcomed some of our international clients in Dresden to introduce the Highlights of Dresden and Leipzig. We put together a diverse itinerary in our saxon main destinations for the 4-day-lasting Fam Trip..
Almost 75 years after their destruction in the Second World War, the State Apartments of the Royal Palace in Dresden have been reopened. These five chambers were built on the occasion of Europe’s probably biggest wedding of the kings son Friedrich August and the emperor’s daughter Maria Josepha in 1719.
Here you can find out why it is worth a visit!
More Articles ...
- 2019-10-09 | Dresden Music Festival 2020
- 2019-09-18 | AugustusTours at World Travel Market in London
- 2019-09-16 | Mahler-Festival 2021 in Leipzig
- 2019-06-20 | AugustusTours celebrates summer party with partners
- 2019-06-18 | FamTrip to Dresden
- 2019-05-09 | 250 Years of Ludwig van Beethoven in 2020
- 2019-05-06 | The Kissinger Summer 2020
- 2019-04-26 | AugustusTours welcomes you at Germany Travel Mart in Wiesbaden
- 2019-03-22 | AugustusTours on further training in Weimar and Eisenach
- 2019-01-07 | Highlights and exhibitions of the Dresden State Art Collections in 2019/2020