City tour Berlin
A Vibrant Journey through Culture, History, and Art - Unforgettable Group Tour to Germany's Capital
A city break to Berlin is guaranteed to be an unforgettable trip! No less than three opera houses, more than 150 theatres and stages, over 175 museums and collections and some 300 galleries enrich the city’s cultural repertoire. 2017 sees Berlin celebrate its 780th anniversary and it can look back on a varied and exciting history. The German capital offers compared to other international cities an excellent value for money for your city break.
Experience PACKAGES: Put the crown on your holiday!
Basic package for your group tour to Berlin:
4 days/3 nights
- 3 x overnight stay in Berlin incl. breakfast at a centrally located hotel
- Guided sightseeing tour of Berlin with a local guide
- Visit of Berlin Reichstag incl. coffee and cake at Käfer Restaurant
- City map of Berlin for each guest of this group tour
- Travel documents for the tour manager/driver
- 24-hours AugustusTours telephone service during your city break to Berlin
PLUS packages for your city tour Berlin
For the art connoisseurs of your group tour our ArtPLUS package is a de rigueur for a city break to Berlin. Visit the Museum Island and find out more about the paintings of the New National Gallery and the Picture Gallery.
- 3-day-museum-pass for Berlin (allows admission to approx. 50 museums in Berlin, e.g. Museum Island)
- Guided tour of one museum at Museum Island (Pergamon Museum, New Museum, Old National Gallery, Old Museum or Bode Museum)
The Berlin History is very exciting, because of it's divide in East and West Berlin in the second half of the 20th century. Get admission to important historical places in Berlin.
- Local guide for excursion to Berlin Wall Memorial, Church of Reconciliation and East Side Gallery
- Admission to Berln Wall Museum at Checkpoint Charlie incl. audio guide
- Music: Deutsche Oper, Staatsoper Unter den Linden, Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
- Nature and tradition: You can also add an excursion to the Spreewald forest to your group tour and get to know the unspoilt nature of the Spreewald forest and traditions of the Sorbs.
- Palaces: Charlottenburg, Sanssouci and Cecilienhof Palace in Potsdam
Depending on the customer's wishes, we organise overnight stays in 3 to 5-star hotels. In our destinations, we work with a selection of hotels that fulfil our quality requirements. Reliable co-operation and good service are our top priorities. If you are satisfied with the selected service partners, we will be happy to book them again for follow-up orders (subject to availability).
Please note that in some cities accommodation taxes, visitor's taxes, etc. apply. Unless otherwise stated, these are not included in the tour price and must be paid locally.