The 47th Germany Travel Mart™ will be hosted virtually from 27th to 29th April 2021 by the German National Tourist Board (GNTB). The GTM platform gives German tourism providers an opportunity to showcase their products and services to travel trade professionals from around the world. Tourism providers from Germany will be given the chance to talk in person to representatives from their individual source markets. The GTM is, along with the ITB Berlin, a leading event for the German travel trade.
Of course AugustusTours will be attending this important travel trade fair as supplier virtually and would like to welcome everyone who is interested in city and cultural tours for groups and clubs or cycle and walking holidays to Germany. We would like to use this opportunity to meet long-term partners as well as get to know new business associates.
We have plenty of travel ideas for 2021 and 2022 that will work out well despite Covid-19:
Great architecture and lots of space:
Dresden for Music Lovers with private concerts at Zwinger palaceA head full of music:
Beautiful nature and German traditions:
- Harz Mountains – palaces, nature, architecture and a narrow-gauge railway
- Romantic Road – Germany’s most popular tourist route
- Black Forest – way more than cuckoo clocks, “Bollenhut” hats and cherry gateaux
Active holidays for individual travellers:
- Cycling Tours, e.g. along the Elbe River
- Walking Holidays, e.g. in Saxon Switzerland and Harz Mountains
Our services include:
- Detailed information concerning our destinations (e.g. Dresden, Berlin, Munich…) and Covid-19
- Short-termed tour planning and flexible cancellation terms
- Cooperation and constant exchange with service providers who have developed hygiene concepts
- Hotel bookings
- Transfers and excursions (incl. coaches and guides)
- Bookings of museums and restaurants
- Tickets for performances in operas, theatres and concerts
Not attending GTM? Then we cordially invite you to a digital breakfast from 4th to 6th May 2021. Exchange ideas with us and let us know about your thoughts and plans for 2021 and 2022. Grab some coffee and meet us online (via Zoom or what else you might prefer).
We look forward to meeting you at the GTM virtually and wish you all the best!
Bauhaus Dessau © AugustusTours
Great Garden Dresden © AugustusTours
Cycling holiday along the Elbe River © Robert Michalk Photography
Anke Herrmann © Robert Michalk Photography